– it starts with lifelong learning
About Kjaer Academy
- The Kjaer Academy is an online and live learning platform to help you evolve with ever-changing needs. It is a gateway to resources, networking and targeted strategic learning to anticipate change.
- This inspirational platform invites you to take ‘time to think’ and learn how to successfully navigate the future and discover new opportunities.
- The online Academy offer access to a core team of experienced futurists and a global community of experts, thinkers, influencers, opinion leaders and innovators.
The learning organisation
- To capitalise on opportunities while mitigating risks it is imperative you cultivate a future aware mindset to create a true learning organisation that is informed, connected and pro-active.
- Kjaer Global has worked with top brands and organisations for decades ensuring continued success by constantly evolving our methods and tools.
- Building on our experience we have created a comprehensive trend management learning platform that have inspired and informed some of the world’s most innovative and forward thinking leaders.
Our team consists of visionaries from multiple disciplines. They research, analyse and strategise to narrate key developments in social sciences, global studies, economics, disruptive technologies, the environment, transportation, urbanism, architecture, design and consumer behaviour.
A worldwide network
All our activities and project work are led by our senior consultant and supported by the Kjaer Global specialist team, both in-house and around the world. Throughout 30 years we have built a dynamic worldwide network of carefully selected inspiring and informed individuals.
To identify core global drivers we draw on our local experts and informants. This ensure deep regional knowledge and real ‘insider’ information to monitor a constant evolving trend ecosystem. All our knowledge is underpinned by a data-driven and evidence-based research approach.
Making sense of change
In a fast-changing landscape of diverse influences and influencers, we monitor contemporary culture – from the arts and social dynamics to memes and new lifestyle patterns. We explore and assess global macro trend and micro drivers in our mission to make sense of tomorrow’s world.
Anne Lise Kjaer
Founder and futurist
Anne Lise’s career began in Denmark, initially in forecasting for the design industries prior to establishing Kjaer Global in 1988. She lived and worked in Hamburg and Paris before choosing London as her base to evolve Kjaer Global’s practice. A renowned speaker and author, she has delivered talks to over 40,000 people since 1999 and is a frequent trends commentator in the international press. Anne Lise holds the honorary title of Copenhagen Goodwill Ambassador, sits on several boards and works with Unicef.
Louise Loecke Foverskov
Futurist and designer
Louise has explored trends, mapped scenarios and developed visions of tomorrow’s people at Kjaer Global since 2006. She helps businesses and organisations thrive by connecting them to the future and to their audiences in meaningful ways. With a Master in product design from Royal College of Art and extensive business experience, she thrives in the intersection of creativity and commerce. This is a futurist who sees the big picture and the details that make the difference.
Director and arkitekt
The Trend Management Toolkit: A Practical Guide to the Future
In a fast moving world, businesses need to keep up with data analysis and pattern spotting to identify future opportunities. Anne Lise Kjaer presents a unique methodology for global trend spotting along with practical tools and approaches.
The toolkit includes features such as ‘How to create your own Trend Atlas’ and ‘How to Use Trends in Action’, alongside case studies and profiles of previous research projects for major organizations.
Anne Lise encourages readers to become leaders rather than followers, by developing a ‘future-orientated mindset’ to interpret contradictive influences and identify trends as they emerge.
“Anne Lise Kjaer is an outstanding futurist, visionary and speaker. If you’re looking for an energy boost of the future she is perfect for the job”
Martin Lindstrom, author Small Data; TIME magazine’s 100 Most Influential People
“Our success relies on adapting to the future faster than our competitors. Kjaer’s toolkit is an invaluable resource to think deeply about that future”
Sir Ian Cheshire, former group CEO, Kingfisher plc
“Using The Trend Management Toolkit, business leaders can apply a systemic approach to understanding how to visualize the future”
R “Ray” Wang, founder, Constellation Research Inc.; author of Disrupting Digital Business, Harvard Business Publishing
“Kjaer's book is a great practical guide to understanding these trends and building a strategy to respond to them”
Mike Barry, director Plan A, Marks & Spencer
“Kjaer Global offers a new and multidimensional set of tools to navigate in the 21st century”
Lars Engman, former design director, IKEA
Ask us anything about the future, our courses or your project
Drop us a line anytime with your questions or request, and we will get back to you within 48 hours