– it starts with lifelong learning
What is the Kjaer Academy?
- The Kjaer Academy is an online and live learning platform to help you evolve with ever-changing needs. It is a gateway to resources, networking and targeted strategic learning to anticipate change.
- This inspirational platform invites you to take ‘time to think’ and learn how to successfully navigate the future and discover new opportunities.
- The Kjaer Academy offer access to a core team of experienced futurists and a global community of experts, thinkers, influencers, opinion leaders and innovators.
Why not join our Community?
- To capitalise on opportunities while mitigating risks it is imperative you cultivate a future aware mindset to create a true learning organisation that is informed, connected and pro-active.
- Kjaer Global has worked with leading global brands for decades ensuring continued success by constantly evolving our methods and tools.
- Building on our experience we have created a comprehensive trend management toolkit that have inspired and informed some of the world’s most innovative and forward thinking leaders.
Our visionary consultants and collaborators are drawn from multiple disciplines. They research, analyse and strategise to narrate key developments in social sciences, global studies, economics, disruptive technologies, the environment, transportation, urbanism, architecture, design and consumer behaviour.
Capitalising on Change
In a fast-changing landscape of diverse influences and influencers, we monitor contemporary culture – from social media and memes to life hacks and new lifestyle patterns. We explore and assess today’s core society drivers in our mission to make sense of tomorrow’s world.
Evidence Based Learning
To identify core global drivers we draw on our local experts and informants. This ensure deep regional knowledge and real ‘insider’ information to support a constant evolving trend ecosystem. All our knowledge is underpinned by a data-driven and evidence-based research approach.
How we Work
Our projects are led by senior core experts and supported by the Kjaer Global specialist team, both in-house and around the world. For almost 30 years we have built a dynamic extended network and are represented by a carefully selected team across regions.
Anne Lise Kjaer
Founder and futurist
Anne Lise’s career began in Denmark, initially in forecasting for the design industries prior to establishing Kjaer Global in 1988. She lived and worked in Hamburg and Paris before choosing London as her base to evolve Kjaer Global’s practice. A renowned speaker and author, she has delivered talks to over 40,000 people since 1999 and is a frequent trends commentator in the international press. Anne Lise holds the honorary title of Copenhagen Goodwill Ambassador, sits on several boards and works with Unicef.
Director and arkitekt
Louise Loecke Foverskov
Louise has explored trends, mapped scenarios and developed visions of tomorrow’s people at Kjaer Global since 2006. She holds a Masters in product design from Royal College of Art and her design career gives her first-hand insight into Asian markets, expertise in creating human stories on new product lines and practical skills in building marketing around understanding people’s needs. Louise also has expertise in the areas of broadcasting and media planning, having worked in both fields.
Timo is an Amsterdam-based cultural anthropologist. His extensive experience of both the design and strategy innovation processes is culled from a professional background with global organisations such as Nokia and Dell. Having previously collaborated on several successful projects with Kjaer Global, he joined the team in 2015. Timo is an inspiring facilitator and speaker who delivers insights into trend analysis and people-focused solutions drawing on sociology, impact translation and ethnography
Ask us anything about the future, our courses or your project
Drop us a line anytime with your questions or request, and we will get back to you within 48 hours